Sunday, August 29, 2010

first post

i envision this blog to be a place where i can post my thoughts and ideas regarding my love of dnd, with specific interest around the third edition. hopefully, this site will also serve as a sounding board to better my writing, and also serve as a distracting from pursuing a graduate degree. yes, i am trying to make reading and writing personal and fun again. this site, the red table was named after a small and plastic red table that my friends and i used to play d&d on for most of our time in first, second and third editions of the game.

i can directly be contacted with the following, but give it a few weeks, since i don't check this too often. also, if you need me to spell out how my anti-spam method of writing my email works, we probably don't need to chat :)

myredtable [at] gmail [dot] com

1 comment:

  1. I used to play on a red table, too! Total deja vu because I'm pretty sure I've said that before. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete